Highfield Russian Toys

Highfield Russian Toys Welcomes you to the little World of the Russian Toy Dog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Little Russian Toy


Hey everyone, I wrote a poem this morning about our beloved Russian Toys. I was inspired by my beloved Pooh and others.

A Little Russian Toy

I am a little Russian Toy
As cute as can be.
Would you like to come to my house
And play ball with me?

I know I may be little ,
but I do have my cute ways,
I'm always ready to go anywhere with you,
What adventure are we going on today?

I am very Devoted to my owners
And of that there is no doubt,
But strangers? Sometimes I am a little cautious around,
Until I have thoroughly checked them out!

I'm a spunky little Russian Toy
As playful as can be,
But if you looking for a loving friend and companion,
You have chosen the right one ...that's me!

Author Scarlett King

No comments:

Post a Comment