Highfield Russian Toys

Highfield Russian Toys Welcomes you to the little World of the Russian Toy Dog

Friday, February 26, 2010

New web site

Hi All ,
my new web site is finally coming together. What an adventure! After the split with my former associate, I decide it was time for a name change, as we had been using their Kennel prefix, which was similar to my given proper name. When I started in the Russian Toys I was calling them "Scarlett's" but now I feel that my own proper given name must be abandoned in reference to my effort with the Russian Toys. I do not want any confusion over what I have achieved with the breed.

So I have a new slogan... "A New Name , A new Year, A New Beginning...." A new beginning because my kennel is young again.
Although truthfully the name Highfield , now my kennel prefix for my Russian Toys , is not new to me. It is my former, maiden name, and the kennel prefix used by my mother and myself for over the past 40 years.

I imported some new dogs and retired some older dogs. As you can see in an earlier post the quality of pups I am producing, and I am so thankful for the relationships I have developed with all the new breeders who have allowed me to have these outstanding dogs!

I hired a new web master to design me a new web site last year in July, he had to be the worst work ethical person ever ! Have you ever paid some one and had to beg continuously to work on your site ? It was awful! And that is putting it mildly.Well I finally have had enough. Now, I chose a reputable company, they are teaching me how to do it myself and they do all the marketing, how great is that ?

Please stop by often as it is a work in progress. www.russkiytoys.com/

Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment